Fukuoka is located on the western side of Japan and is the entrance gate of Kyusyu island. It is famous for delicious food (the most popular one being its Ramen!). This area has a long and rich history that has other countries' influences. In Fukuoka, you can feel the friendly atmosphere, the warm weather, and the traditional cultures.
• Visit many important sightseeing spots in Fukuoka in one day!
• Enjoy walking around historical sites and eating a delicious meal.
• LEARN the Japanese history and culture from our friendly and knowledgeable guide!
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (7 hours)
– 9:00 am Meet at your hotel or the port.
– The Dazaifu Tennmangu Shrine (God of Smartness)
– Lunch at a local restaurant.
– The Kushida Shrine and a local shopping street.
– Traditional houses and unique temples.
– 4:00 pm Finish the tour anywhere you want.
*We could customize your itinerary based on your request.
TBD / TBD
PRICE (PER GROUP)
* 1 – 6 people : 35,000 yen
* 7 + people : 40,000 yen
Approximately 4:00 PM
・Transportation Fees (You and our Guide)
・Entrance fees (You & our Guide)
・Lunch (You & our Guide)
・Other Private Expenses
・This tour contains a lot of walking.
・(So we recommend you to come with comfortable walking shoes.)
・We can change the itinerary based on your request.
【Pricing & Payment】
・All payment is expected before the tour.