Fukuoka is located at the western Japan and entrance gate of Kyusyu island. And famous for delicious food(the most popular one is Ramen!). This area has long history that is faced to other countries. In Fukuoka, you could feel friendly atmosphere, warm weather and traditional cultures.
• Visit many important sightseeing spots in Fukuoka in one day!
• Enjoy walking historical sites and eating delicious meal.
• LEARN the Japanese history and culture from our friendly and knowledgeable guide!
9:00 AM-4:00 PM(7 hours)
9:00 am meet at your hotel or port
- Dazaifu tennmangu shrine (God of smartness)
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Kushida shrine and local shopping street
- Traditional house and unique temple.
4:00 pm finishes at anywhere you want
*We could customize your itinerary based on your request.
TBD / TBD
Price(per 1 group)
*1-6 people : 35,000 yen
*7- people : 40,000 yen
Approximately 4:00 PM.
Transportation fee (you and our guide)
entrance fees (you & our Guide)
lunch (you & our Guide)
Other private expense
・This tour contains much walking, so we recommend you to join with comfortable walking shoes.
・We could change itinerary based on your request.
・All payment is expected before tour.