Escape busy Tokyo and take the Limited Express Train ”Romance Car” heading west from Tokyo for about 1.5 hours and you will get to Hakone. Hakone is part of the Hakone-Fuji-Izu National Park. Here, you can enjoy the beautiful scenery with a view of Mt.Fuji. Explore the nature of Hakone from the land, air, and the lake on our full-day private guided tour. You will enjoy the ride of the mountain train, funicular, the ropeway (cable cars), and sightseeing by boat. Our local knowledgeable guide will help you to make your adventure easy, safe, and fun!!
• EXPLORE the beautiful nature of Hakone.
• ENJOY Lake Ashi cruising.
• RIDE a variety of transportation such as the Ropeway (cable cars), Funicular, and Mountain Train.
• VISIT the “Great Boiling Valley”, created 3000 years ago.
8:00 AM – 6:30 PM (10.5 hours)
– 8:00 am Meetup at your hotel.
– 8:53 am Depart from Shinjuku.
– 10:36 am Arrive at Hakone Yumoto.
– Take the mountain train, funicular, and ropeway to Owakudani “Great Boiling Valley”.
– Enjoy boat cruising on Lake Ashi.
– Hakone Shrine or other attractions of Hakone.
– 4:49 pm Depart from Hakone.
– 6:19 pm Arrive at Shinjuku.
TBD / Shinjuku Station
PRICE (PER GROUP)
Approximately 6:30 PM
• Transportation Fees (You [JPY 9,000 per person with Hakone Free Pass + Romance Car])
• Lunch (You & our Guide)
• Entrance Fees (If Required)
*Please note that the Express Train Romance Car requires seat reservations.
– We strongly recommend reserving your seats prior to your trip.
– With the Hakone Free Pass, you can save up to JPY 1,500 off.
– If you pay JPY 9,000 per person (the Hakone Free Pass JPY + Romance Car) in advance, we can reserve your seat. Please feel free to ask us.
・This tour contains a lot of walking.
・(So we recommend you to come with comfortable walking shoes.)
• The itinerary may be subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or train conditions.
• It is recommended to bring a jacket or other warm clothing from Autumn to Spring.
【Pricing & Payment】
• All payments are expected before the tour.
* We can customize itinerary based on your request.
It was a great experience to walk Hakone with Mami, she was very nice and kind all the time!!! Thanks for your dedication during that unforgettable day!!!
by Sergio (04/28/19)
We spent the day at Hakone with Kazu. Although Mt Fuji was in hiding, we had a wonderful time in Hakone. Kazu went above and beyond to ensure we had a wonderful time. Hope to come back to Japan again another time. Thanks Kazu for making the day special and for the black volcanic eggs.