Sapporo is the capital and largest city on the northernmost major Japanese island, Hokkaido. It is an ordinance-designated city with the fifth largest population in Japan. Each year it holds the famous Sapporo Snow Festival. Sapporo is also known for its clock tower, shrines, museum, the Sapporo beer museum, and much more. There are so many sights to see and they have their own unique culture! Come explore Hokkaido and Sapporo with our private guide, today!!
• You can visit any of places listed in Sapporo or around the Sapporo area at your own requests.
• Enjoy the local taste at a famous restaurant that is not known to tourists.
• Enjoy your private tour with a well experienced and friendly English-speaking guide.
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (8 hours)
– 9:00 am Meet at your hotel.
– Downtown walking, the Clock Tower, TV Tower, the Odri Park, etc.
– The Central Wholesale Market
– The Hokkaido Shrine in Maruyama Park
– Shiroi Koibito Park
– 5:00 pm Finish the tour anywhere you want.
*We can customize your itinerary based on your request.
TBD / TBD
PRICE (PER GROUP)
* 1 – 6 people : 40,000 yen
* 7 + people : 50,000 yen
Approximately 5:00 PM
・Transportation Fees (You and our Guide)
・Entrance Fees (You & our Guide)
・Lunch (You & our Guide)
・Other Private Expenses
・This tour contains a lot of walking.
・(So we recommend you to come with comfortable walking shoes.)
・We can change the itinerary based on your request.
【Pricing & Payment】
・All payment is expected before the tour.