Kagoshima is located at the southwest tip the island of Kyushu. They have a long history. This area is famous as a chain of active and dormant volcanoes, including the great Sakurajima.
Let's explore many interesting sights in Kagoshima!!
• Visit many important sightseeing spots in Kagoshima in one day!
• FEEL the power of the earth by visiting and/or seeing a volcano, the great Sakurajima.
• LEARN the Japanese history and culture from our friendly and knowledgeable guide and ENJOY walking!
9:00 AM-5:00 PM(8 hours)
9:00 am meet at your hotel or port
- Shiroyama park observation deck
- Senganen (Japanese garden)
- Tenmonkan (donwtown Kagoshima)
5:00 pm finishes at anywhere you want
*We could customize your itinerary based on your request.
TBD / TBD
Price(per 1 group)
*1-6 people : 40,000 yen
*7- people : 50,000 yen
Approximately 5:00 PM.
Transportation fee (you and our guide)
entrance fees (you & our Guide)
lunch (you & our Guide)
Other private expense
・This tour contains much walking, so we recommend you to join with comfortable walking shoes.
・We could change itinerary based on your request.
・All payment is expected before tour.