Kagoshima is located at the southwest tip of the island of Kyushu. They have a long and ancient history spanning from the volcanic creation of the island to the Samurai and Shogun control, and from World War 2 to the present. This area is famous for its chain of active and dormant volcanoes, including the great Sakurajima.
You can go see an actual volcano! There are a lot of things to see, so let's explore the interesting sights in Kagoshima together!!
• Visit many important sightseeing spots in Kagoshima in one day!
• FEEL the power of the earth by visiting and/or seeing a volcano, the great Sakurajima.
• LEARN the Japanese history and culture from our friendly and knowledgeable guide and ENJOY walking!
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (8 hours)
– 9:00 am Meet at your hotel or the port.
– Shiroyama Park Observation Deck
– Senganen (a Japanese Garden)
– Tenmonkan (Downtown Kagoshima)
– 5:00 pm Finish the tour anywhere you want.
*We can customize your itinerary based on your request.
TBD / TBD
PRICE (PER GROUP)
* 1 – 6 people : 40,000 yen
* 7 + people : 50,000 yen
Approximately 5:00 PM
・Transportation Fees (You and our Guide)
・Entrance Fees (You & our Guide)
・Lunch (You & our Guide)
・Other Private Expenses
・This tour contains a lot of walking.
・(So we recommend you to come with comfortable walking shoes.)
・We can change the itinerary based on your request.
【Pricing & Payment】
・All payment is expected before the tour.