Kanazawa is known for well-preserved Edo-era(from 17th century) districts, art museums and regional handicrafts. At Edo era, Kanazawa was in top 5 cities in Japan such as Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto and Nagoya. There are so many to see and feel based on their culture!
Let's explore Kanazawa with our private guide!!
• Visit many important sightseeing spots in Kanazawa in one day!
• FEEL Edo(17-19th century) atmosphere about garden, district and craftmanship..
• LEARN the Japanese history and culture with our friendly and knowledgeable guide!
9:00 AM-5:00 PM(8 hours)
9:00 am meet at your hotel or port
- Ninja temple
- Omicho market
- Higashi Chaya-gai district(traditional atmosphere)
- Kenrokuen garden (The best 3 garden in Japan)
5:00 pm finishes at anywhere you want
*We could customize your itinerary based on your request.
TBD / TBD
Price(per 1 group)
*1-6 people : 40,000 yen
*7- people : 50,000 yen
Approximately 5:00 PM.
English guide, Hotel pick up
Transportation fee (you and our guide)
entrance fees (you & our Guide)
lunch (you & our Guide)
Other private expense
・This tour contains much walking, so we recommend you to join with comfortable walking shoes.
・We could change itinerary based on your request.
・All payment is expected before tour.