Kanazawa is known for its well-preserved Edo-era (from 17th century) districts, art museums, and regional handicrafts. During the Edo era, Kanazawa was one of the top 5 cities in Japan such as Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, and Nagoya. Because Kanazawa was untouched by World War 2, there are so many well-maintained sights to see from the Edo period geisha houses, gardens, temples, shrines and a castle where you can just see and feel their culture!
Let's explore Kanazawa with our private guide!!
• Visit many important sightseeing spots in Kanazawa in one day!
• FEEL the Edo period (17-19th century) atmosphere of well-preserved:
– ( gardens, districts, and architecture craftmanship)
• LEARN the Japanese history and culture with our friendly and knowledgeable guide!
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (8 hours)
– 9:00 am Meet at your hotel or the port.
– Ninja Temple
– The Omicho Market
– The Higashi Chaya-gai District (Traditional atmosphere)
– The Kenrokuen Garden (One of the 3 best gardens in Japan)
– 5:00 pm Finish the tour anywhere you want.
*We can customize your itinerary based on your request.
TBD / TBD
PRICE (PER GROUP)
* 1 – 6 people : 40,000 yen
* 7 + people : 50,000 yen
Approximately 5:00 PM
・Transportation Fees (You and our Guide)
・Entrance Fees (You & our Guide)
・Lunch (You & our Guide)
・Other Private Expenses
・This tour contains a lot of walking.
・(So we recommend you to come with comfortable walking shoes.)
・We can change the itinerary based on your request.
【Pricing & Payment】
・All payment is expected before the tour.