There are many places to do a one day trip from Tokyo, for example, Kamakura, Hakone… But how about going to Kyoto? Kyoto is a bit far from Tokyo, but you could do it in one day. Our guide will welcome you at the platform of the Kyoto Station and show you Kyoto based on your request. With our passionate and knowledgeable guide, you will enjoy Kyoto efficiently! Additionally, you can see Mt. Fuji on the way to Kyoto when it is sunny. If you have a day free in Tokyo, let’s do it!!
• EXPERIENCE the Shinkansen (bullet train) and see Mt. Fuji on the way to Kyoto.
• FEEL Kyoto’s atmosphere which is totally different from Tokyo and LEARN about Japanese history and culture!
• VISIT the main sites in Kyoto in one day with our friendly, professional guide!
– 7:30 am Get on Shinkansen from Tokyo station by yourself.
– 10:00 am Arrive at Kyoto station and meet the guide
– 10:00 am Private Tour in Kyoto(8 hours)
– Kinkakuji Temple (Golden Pavillion)
– Eat a Kyoto lunch
– Arashiyama Bamboo Grove and Tenryu-ji Japanese Garden
– Walk around the Gion District
– Fushimi Inari Shrine (Thousands of Torii gates)
– 6:00 pm Finish the Tour
(*We could change this based on your request)
– 6:30 pm Ride on the Shinkansen for Tokyo by yourself!
– 9:00 pm Arrive at Tokyo.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Making a reservation:
Please apply via this site with the information below and make a payment.
- The numbers of your group
- Full name (Who will join in this tour on that date)
*Please write all of your group member's name with correct spell.
- Your bullet train tickets information
*Time, Train name, Car number, Seat number (for both arrival/departure)
*If you need our help to arrange the bullet train tickets, please tell us. We will tell the additional price for the bullet train arrangements.
- Preferred dates and time
-Your requested destinations (2-3) *If you have anything
- Special Requirements (Allergy or something relating your health condition) *If needed
We are 2 people.
Name; Tatsuya Kawamura (myself), Yu Kono (my wife).
Our train Information;
Arrival time; 9:55
Train name; Nozomi 101,
Car number; 8
Seat number 4-A & B
Departure train is 19:00 from Kyoto Station
My Wish Date and time:
#01: 15th of September, 2020 starting from 9 am
#02: 14th of September, 2020 from 10 am)
Destinations; Arashiyama Bamboo Forest and Nijo castle.
Special Requiements; My wife, Yu cannot drink alchole.
2. Receive the Result:
Receive a reply within 48 hours and we will let you know whether we could arrange or not.
If we could not arrange your guide, we will do a full refund.
PRICE (PER GROUP)
40,000 yen/Group (only Guide in Kyoto)
Approximately 8:30 PM
English Guide (only in Kyoto)
Pick up and Drop off at Kyoto Station
・Transportation Fees (you and a guide) in Kyoto
・Bullet Train Tickets from (Tokyo to Kyoto)
・Entrance Fees (You & a Guide) in Kyoto
・Lunch (You & a Guide) in Kyoto
・This tour contains a lot of walking.
・(So we recommend you to come with comfortable walking shoes.)
【Pricing & Payment】
・This is a walking tour, so we will not use a private van. We will take public transportation during this tour.
・The cost is not included and depending on your destination and hotel the cost will vary.
・If you need a private van, please let us know in advance. We will arrange it with an additional fee.
・Bullet train tickets are not included in this tour, so if you need tickets please let us know. (One person Round Trip will be 33,500 yen)
・All payment is expected before the tour.
*We can customize your itinerary based on your request.
*You can change the starting time and ending time based on your request.