There are many places to do a one day trip from Tokyo, for example, Kamakura, Hakone… But how about going to Kyoto? Kyoto is a bit far from Tokyo, but you could do it in one day. Our guide will welcome you at the platform of the Kyoto Station and show you Kyoto based on your request. With our passionate and knowledgeable guide, you will enjoy Kyoto efficiently! Additionally, you can see Mt. Fuji on the way to Kyoto when it is sunny. If you have a day free in Tokyo, let’s do it!!
• EXPERIENCE the Shinkansen (bullet train) and see Mt. Fuji on the way to Kyoto.
• FEEL Kyoto’s atmosphere which is totally different from Tokyo and LEARN about Japanese history and culture!
• VISIT the main sites in Kyoto in one day with our friendly, professional guide!
7:30 AM – 9:00 PM (13.5 hours)
– 7:30 am Get on Shinkansen from Tokyo station by yourself.
– See Mt. Fuji, eat a morning Bento lunch box and have a relaxing time!
– 10:00 am Arrive at Kyoto station and meet the guide at the platform of Shinkansen.
– 10:00 am Private Tour in Kyoto(8 hours)
– Fushimi Inari Shrine (Thousands of Torii gates)
– Kinkakuji Temple (Golden Pavillion) or Bamboo Grove
– Eat a Kyoto lunch
– Kiyomizu Temple and walk around Sannenzaka and Ninenzaka
(The most famous temple in Kyoto and walk around the traditional town)
– Walk around the Gion District
– 6:00 pm Finish the Tour
(*We could change this based on your request)
– 6:30 pm Ride on the Shinkansen for Tokyo by yourself!
– 9:00 pm Arrive at Tokyo.
Tokyo Station / Tokyo Station
PRICE (PER GROUP)
40,000 yen/Group (only Guide in Kyoto)
Approximately 8:30 PM
English Guide (only in Kyoto)
Pick up and Drop off at Kyoto Station
・Transportation Fees (you and a guide) in Kyoto
・Bullet Train Tickets from (Tokyo to Kyoto)
・Entrance Fees (You & a Guide) in Kyoto
・Lunch (You & a Guide) in Kyoto
・This tour contains a lot of walking.
・(So we recommend you to come with comfortable walking shoes.)
【Pricing & Payment】
・This is a walking tour, so we will not use a private van. We will take public transportation during this tour.
・The cost is not included and depending on your destination and hotel the cost will vary.
・If you need a private van, please let us know in advance. We will arrange it with an additional fee.
・Bullet train tickets are not included in this tour, so if you need tickets please let us know. (One person Round Trip will be 33,500 yen)
・All payment is expected before the tour.
*We can customize your itinerary based on your request.
*You can change the starting time and ending time based on your request.