The tour will visit the World Heritage site, Mt. Fuji area. You will enjoy the beautiful scenery of Mt Fuji if weather permits
You will enjoy a comfortable bus ride in the Mt. Fuji area with a multilingual audio guide!!
Here is itinerary of the tour
First, we will go to Oshino Hakkai Mt.Fuji spring water pond area. After that we will visit the Oshino Ninja village and have lunch there. Then we will transfer to the 5th station of Mt. Fuji!! Then we will enjoy Fuji Airways (Flight Simulator Attraction) and lake Kawaguchi. Finally, we will go back to Tokyo Shinjuku.
*If we cannot go to the 5th station, we will go to the highest point on the drive.
*If we can only visit the first station, we will attend Fuji Visitor Center or an alternative place an additional point.
From 8:50 am to 6:00 pm (approximately 9 hours)
"LOVE" Statue at Shinjuku (8:15 am) / Shinjuku Station
*There is pick up bus that depends on your hotel, so please let us know your hotel.
"LOVE" Statue at Shinjuku (8:50 am) (*There is pick up by bus.)
PRICE (PER PERSON)
14,000 JPY (Adult)
11,000 JPY (Child 6-11 years old)
*Under 5 years old is free, but no meals will be included.
– 8:50 am Departure from “LOVE” statue at Shinjuku
• (Planned meeting time is 8:40 am.)
– 10:45 am - 11:30 am Oshino Hakkai (Mt. Fuji Spring Ponds)
• (Excellent view of Mt. Fuji with spring water.)
– 11:40 am -12:55 pm Head to Oshino Ninja Village (Lunch Time).
– 1:40 pm - 2:10 pm Go to the Mt. Fuji 5th Station.
• (If we cannot go there, we will attend the highest point on the driveway.)
• (In addition, if we only go to the first station, we will attend the Fuji Visitor Center or an alternative place as an additional stop.)
– 2:45 pm - 3:30 pm Head to Fuji Airways (Flight Simulator Attraction)
• (No need to worry about the weather because this is an inside activity.)
– 3:45 pm - 4:10 pm Go to Lake Kawaguchi-ko.
• (Enjoy the natural reflecting pool for Mt. Fuji.)
– 5:40 pm - 6:10 pm Return to the West Exit of Shinjuku Station.
・Audio Guide (7 Languages Available)
・Bus (Free WIFI)
・English Speaking Tour Assistant
・Hotel Pick up (Depends on your hotel's location. Please see details below)
・Extra Food Expenses
・Other Personal Expenses
・Minimum participants required: 1 person.
・Drop-off service after the end of the tour is not available.
・The route may be subject to change due to road conditions, traffic conditions, and weather conditions.
・On the weekends, public holidays, and other dates noted in the tour pamphlet, due to road congestion the tour may end 2-3 hours later than scheduled.
・In the event of a road closure on the Fuji Subaru Line, the tour of the Mt. Fuji Fifth Station will not be able to be accessed.
・The sites' visiting order on the itinerary may be subject to change.
【Additional Fees/Refund Policy】
・We are not responsible for taxi fares, overnight accommodations, or other expenses occasioned by a tour’s late return due to unavoidable circumstances.
・Also, no refunds are offered for tours that may leave the destination earlier than planned.
・Notice that in case of poor visibility of Mt. Fuji due to bad weather, late arrival caused by a traffic jam, or other reasons, your tour fee will not be refunded.
PICK-UP BUS SCHEDULE
– 7:50 am Shiba Park Hotel (In front of Reception Desk)
– 7:50 am Keisei Ueno Station (Main Exit of the station)
– 8:00 am Shiodome Station for Yurikamome Line Ticket Gate (In front of Subway Sandwich Restaurant)
– 8:00 am McDonald's in Suido-bashi Station Branch (In front of the Restaurant)
– 8:10 am Imperial Hotel (In front of the Bell Desk at the Lobby)
– 8:30 am Shinjuku Prince Hotel (In front of the Bell Desk at the Entrance Hall)
– 8:30 am Hotel New Otani (Main Entrance on the 1st Floor)
• 8–Days or more prior to the tour date : 5%
• 7–Days to 2 days prior to the tour date : 30%
• 1–Day prior to the tour date : 40%
• Prior to the starting time of the tour : 50%
• On or after the tour date or without notice : 100%