Nagasaki was the only place that had a connection to the world during the Edo era. (17th-19th century). During this time Nagasaki was the only place acting as an International trade market providing the world with Japanese art and cultural influences. Because of this Nagasaki also gained strong influences from many foreign countries. (China, Korea, Portugal, Holland, etc.) You can find a lot of non-Japanese architecture and gardens, here. Additionally, Nagasaki was also one of the locations where the atomic bomb was dropped during World War 2. It is an amazing place to go see all the International influences that were left on this city. Let's explore the interesting sights in Nagasaki, together!!
• Visit many important sightseeing spots in Nagasaki in one day!
• FEEL the atmosphere of foreign influences on Japan! (Glover Garden, Dejima, old churches, etc.)
• LEARN the Japanese history and culture from our friendly and knowledgeable guide and ENJOY walking!
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (8 hours)
– 9:00 am Meet at your hotel or the port.
– Gover Garden
– Peace Memorial Park
– The Megane Bridge
– 5:00 pm Finish the Tour anywhere you want.
*We can customize your itinerary based on your request.
*Other alternative sights include:
• Mt. Inasa
• Many churches
• local streets
• Gunkanjima Island
TBD / TBD
PRICE (PER GROUP)
* 1 – 6 people : 40,000 yen
* 7 + people : 45,000 yen
Approximately 5:00 PM
• Transportation Fees (You and our Guide)
• Entrance Fees (You & our Guide)
• Lunch (You & our Guide)
• Other Private Expenses
・This tour contains a lot of walking.
・(So we recommend you to come with comfortable walking shoes.)
・We can change the itinerary based on your request.
【Pricing & Payment】
・All payment is expected before the tour.