Narita airport has lots of International flights, but Narita is a bit far from the center of Tokyo. If you have a layover for a few hours, how about strolling around Narita and explore local Japan?
In Narita, there is a big Naritasan Shinshoji temple which has over 1,000 years of history. This temple is also famous for the new year, about 1 million people visit there. In front of that temple, there is an 800m long road called "Omotesando". Let's walk and find Japanese local culture and food! (This is a private tour, so we could change your itinerary based on your request.)
• SEE the highlights of Narita in a half-day.
• LEARN the deep history and culture of Tokyo.
• ENJOY your layover time by walking with our friendly guide.
TBD (4 hours) *We can adjust based on your flight schedule.
– Airport Pickup
– Explore the Naritasan Shinshoji Temple and the Omotesando Street
– Visit Naritasan Shinshoji Temple and Naritasan park.
– (Alternative sights are listed as follows:)
• The Narita Market (Only in AM except on Wed. and Sun. are available.)
• The Sawara Area (Traditional riverfront district. It takes about 60 minutes
from Narita airport)
– Japanese local shopping mall (AEON)
– Traditional activities at the Naritasan Shinshoji Temple. (Japanese calligraphy
experience - 2,000 yen each)
The Narita airport / TBD *Based on your request.
PRICE (PER GROUP)
*Capacity: Maximum 6 (If you would like to have more people, please let us know.)
・Transportation Fees (You & your Guide)
・Any Extra Fees (You & our Guide)
・This tour contains a lot of walking.
・(So we recommend you to come with comfortable walking shoes.)
【Pricing & Payment】
・All payment is expected before the tour.