Located in the Japan Sea side, is famous for the quality of its rice,
and therefore also its sake (with top quality rice being a primary ingredient),
also a great place to sample fresh fish and seafood from the Japan Sea.
There are sights such as Hakusan Shrine and Gardens, Bandai Bridge across the Shinano river
and the street markets in the old Furumachi district.
Take in the view of Niigata and its surrounding countryside from the observation decks of either the MEDIA SHIP building in Bandai or the Toki Messe convention centre near Niigata port. On a clear day you can see as far as Sado island.
There are also plenty of onsen (hot-spring) towns dotted through the mountains, perfect for a relaxing soak!
• ENJOY tasting Japanese sake and delicious food
• LEARN the Japanese history and culture at the old port-city Niigata
• FEEL relax at the countryside and beautiful Japan Sea
9:00 AM-4:00 PM(8 hours)
9:00 am meet at your hotel
- Pia Bandai
- "Imayotsukasa" sake brewery
- Minatopia with Former Niigata Customs House
- Former Ozawa Family Residence
- Niigata Senbei Okoku ( Roast your own)
- Hakusan Shrine
4:00 pm finishes
TBD / TBD
Price(per 1 group)
*Capacity: maximum 4 (If you want to go more people, please tell us.)
Approximately 4:00 PM.
entrance fees (you & our Guide)
Transportation fee (you & our Guide)
lunch (you & our Guide)
・This tour contains much walking.
So we recommend you to join with comfortable walking shoes.
・All payment is expected before tour.