Escape busy Tokyo and take the Limited Express Train SPACIA heading north from Tokyo for about 2 hours and you will get to the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Nikko. Nikko is the entrance to the Nikko National Park, the historic Toshogu shrine and the mausoleum of Tokugawa Ieyasu, the founder of the Tokugawa shogunate. Our Nikko tour will transport you to places of rich Japanese history, culture, and breathtaking scenery all in one day.
What you can do and see while on the tour:
• Learn the rich Japanese history and culture
• Explore magnificent architecture and craftsmanship at Toshogu Shrine
• Enjoy the breathtaking natural beauty of Lake Chuzenji, Mt. Nantai, and the Kegon Waterfall
8:30 AM - 7:00 PM (10.5 hours)
– 8:30 am Meet up at Asakusa
– 11:00 am Arrive at Nikko
– Chuzenji Lake
– Kegon Waterfall
– Toshogu Shrine
– 4:30 pm Depart from Nikko
– 18:45 pm Finish Tour at Asakusa
Tobu Asakusa Station / Tobu Asakusa Station
PRICE (PER 1 GROUP)
60,000 yen / Group
Approximately 7:00 PM
• Transportation Fees (You [8,000 JPY per person, with All Nikko Pass] )
• Entrance fees (you) [1,850 JPY per person]
• Lunch (You & our Guide)
*Please note that the express train SPACIA requires seat reservations.
– We strongly recommend reserving your seats prior to your trip.
– With All Nikko Pass, you can save up to JPY 1600 off.
– If you pay 8,000 JPY per person, we can reserve your seat.
Please feel free to ask us.
• This tour contains a lot of walking, stairs, and hills for the Toshogu Shrine and the
– (We recommend you to join with comfortable walking shoes.)
• All payments are expected before the tour.
• The itinerary may be subject to change due to circumstances beyond our
control including, weather, road or train conditions.
• It is recommended to bring a jacket or other warm clothing from Autumn to Spring.