Sendai is the biggest city of northern part of Japan, and well known for unique history, food and nature. There are so many things to see!
We could customize the tour for you. Our team would suggest the best itinerary based on your interests. For instance, Zuihoden (the mausoleum of Shogun), Osaki Hachimangu Shrine (Shinto shrine, one of the national Treasure of Japan), Matsushima (One of the three most scenic spots of Japan), Whiskey distillery, Sake brewery, Winery, Shiogama Shrine and so on.
Do not miss the best place and experience in Sendai, Miyagi! Let's enjoy Japan one step deeper!
• ENJOY beautiful view of Matsushima, one of the three great views of Japan
• LEARN unique history and culture of Sendai and Matsushima
• FEEL the relax atmosphere at Entsuin temple (Beautiful Japanese Garden) and Zuiganji Temple (one of the National Treasure of Japan)
9:00 AM-4:00 PM(7 hours)
9:00 am meet at your hotel or Sendai station
- taste Zunda shake (crushed green bean's shake).
- Zuihoden (the mausoleum of Shogun)
- Osaki Hachimangu Shrine (Shinto shrine
- Move to Matsushima bay area
- Entsuin Temple (Beautiful Japanese Garden)
- Zuiganji Temple (one of the National Treasure of Japan)
4:00 pm finishes
TBD / TBD
Price(per 1 group)
*Capacity: maximum 6 (If you want to go more people, please tell us.)
Approximately 4:00 PM.
Entrance fees (you & our Guide)
Transportation fee (you & our Guide)
Lunch (you & our Guide)
・This tour contains much walking.
So we recommend you to join with comfortable walking shoes.
・All payment is expected before tour.