Sendai is the biggest city in the northern part of Japan, and well known for its unique history, food and nature. There are so many things to see!
We can customize the tour for you. Our team will suggest the best itinerary based on your interests. For instance, we can go to locations like Zuihoden (the Mausoleum of a Shogun), Osaki Hachimangu Shrine (a Shinto shrine and one of the National Treasures of Japan), Matsushima (One of the three most scenic spots of Japan), a Whiskey distillery, a Sake brewery, a Winery, the Shiogama Shrine, and so on. There are a lot of places to choose from for this tour, so the choice is up to you!
Do not miss the best place and experience in Sendai, Miyagi! Let's enjoy Japan one step deeper!
• ENJOY beautiful view of Matsushima, one of the three great views of Japan.
• LEARN the unique history and culture of Sendai and Matsushima.
• FEEL the relaxing atmosphere at the Entsuin Temple and the Zuiganji Temple.
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (7 hours)
– 9:00 am Meet at your hotel or the Sendai Station.
– Taste a Zunda Shake (Crushed green bean's shake).
– Zuihoden (the Mausoleum of a Shogun)
– Osaki Hachimangu Shrine (a Shinto Shrine)
– Move to Matsushima Bay Area
– Entsuin Temple (a Beautiful Japanese Garden)
– Zuiganji Temple (one of the National Treasures of Japan)
– 4:00 pm The tour finishes.
TBD / TBD
PRICE (PER GROUP)
*Capacity: Maximum 6 (If you would like to have more people, please let us know.)
Approximately 4:00 PM
• English Guide
• Hotel Pick-up
• Entrance Fees (You & our Guide)
• Transportation Fees (you & our Guide)
• Lunch (You & our Guide)
• Other Expenses
・This tour contains a lot of walking.
・(So we recommend you to come with comfortable walking shoes.)
【Pricing & Payment】
・All payment is expected before the tour.