This is a small group highlight of East Kyoto Walking Tour. (8 hours)
If you join a big group tour, you can't talk and discuss with a guide and it will be very rushed. But this tour is more like a private tour, you can communicate often with a local guide.
The maximum is 8 people. (Minimum 2)
You can talk with a local professional guide easily.
1. The transportation fee, entrance fee, Lunch is NOT included in the price.
2. We can organize a tour over 2 people. If you are a solo, we need to cancel the tour.
• Visit the most popular sites in Kyoto and feel the traditional and unique atmosphere.
• LEARN the Japanese history and culture one step deeper while walking.
• ENJOY with other guests and our friendly, professional guide!
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (8 hours)
【East Kyoto Highlight course】
9:00 Meetup in JR Kyoto Station
< Fushimi Inari Shrine (Thousands of gates)
< Sanju Sangendo(1001 kannon statues)
< Lunch Time
< Kiyomizu Temple and its area (Scenic Sannenzaka, Ninenzaka alley)
< Gion District (Geisha area)
JR Kyoto Station (Kyo Navi)/ Gion District
Approximately 5:00 PM
・This is a walking tour, so we will not use a private van. We will take public transportation during this tour.
・Not wheelchair accessible
・Not recommended for travelers with back problems
・Not recommended for pregnant travelers No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
・Most travelers can participate
・This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
【Pricing & Payment】
・All payment is expected before the tour.