This is a small group highlight Kyoto Walking Tour. (8 hours)
If you join a big group tour, you can't talk and discuss with a guide. But this tour is more like a private tour.
The maximum is 8 people. (Minimum 2)
You can talk with a local professional guide easily.
1. The transportation fee, entrance fee, Lunch is NOT included in the price.
2. We can organize a tour over 2 people. If you are a solo, we need to cancel the tour.
• Visit the most popular sites in Kyoto and feel the traditional and unique atmosphere.
• LEARN the Japanese history and culture one step deeper while walking.
• ENJOY with other guests and our friendly, professional guide!
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (8 hours)
【West Kyoto Highlight course (8 hours)】
9:00 Meetup in JR Kyoto Station
< Arashiyama (Bamboo forest, Sagano area, Togetsu bridge)
< Ryoanji Temple (Famous Rock garden)
< Lunch Time
< Kinkakuji Temple (Golden Pavillion)
< Nijo Castle
JR Kyoto Station (Kyo Navi)/ Nearby Nijo Castle
Approximately 5:00 PM
・This is a walking tour, so we will not use a private van. We will take public transportation during this tour.
・Not wheelchair accessible
・Not recommended for travelers with back problems
・Not recommended for pregnant travelers No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
・Most travelers can participate
・This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
【Pricing & Payment】
・All payment is expected before the tour.