If you are visiting Kyoto for the first time and your time in Kyoto is limited, this tour is a perfect way to explore the city! You will visit the major sites of Kyoto (Kinkakuji Temple, Arashiyama, Fushimi Inari Shrine, Kiyomizu Temple, Gion area) all in just 1 day! This tour is recommended for those who are good and fast walkers as it requires lots of walking. Our local knowledgeable guide will help you to make your day in Kyoto easy, safe and fun!!
• EXPLORE the best of Kyoto in 10 hours.
• LEARN the deep rich history and culture of Kyoto.
• WALK like a local and travel by bus and train with our friendly local guide.
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM (10 hours)
– 9:00 am Hotel Pickup
– 9:50 am Kinkakuji Temple (The Golden Pavillion)
– 11:30 am Arashiyama (Tenryuji Temple & the Bamboo Forest)
– 1:00 pm Lunch in Arashiyama.
– 2:30 pm Fushimi Inari Shrine.
– 3:45 pm Kiyomizu Temple (Ninenzaka Street and Sannenzaka Street)
– 6:00 pm Gion Area (Maiko Area)
– 7:00 pm Finish the tour.
*We can change this itinerary based on your request.
*You will be picked up and dropped off at your place of choice.
TBD / TBD
PRICE (PER 1 GROUP)
*1 - 6 people : 50,000 yen
*Over 7 people : 55,000 yen
Approximately 7:00 PM
・Lunch (You & our Guide)
・Transportation Fees (You and our Guide)
*(If you use only public transportation - approx. 1,500 yen per person)
*(You & our Guide - approx. 1,300 yen per person when you choose plan above)
・This is a walking tour, so we will not use a private van. We will take public transportation during this tour. The cost is not included and depending on your destination and hotel the cost will vary.
・If you need a private van, please let us know in advance. We will arrange it with an additional fee.
・This tour contains a lot of walking.
・(So we recommend you to come with comfortable walking shoes.)
・All payments are expected before the tour.
*We can customize your itinerary based on your request.